- Cloud Computer is a technology that serves you as a standard computer like a laptop, PC, or Mac, but all the processes are taking place in the cloud. The key difference is in the resources you are getting access to.
- A standard PC would provide you with a single processor, while Renderro Cloud Computer supports up to 64 processors.
- Accordingly, while your 2 years old Mac has a single integrated graphic card, Renderro Cloud Computers offer a 4x NVIDIA T4, giving you pure power for all your production needs.
How does Renderro Cloud Desktop work?
- Renderro Cloud Computer is a great way to save up time and resources you would otherwise have to spend on an expensive physical workstation.
- By using TGX technology Renderro established a secure, encrypted connection between your device and Amazon Web Services that provide you with computing power.
- Your work can get done faster and cheaper with Renderro Cloud Computer. Pay only for the resources you need with the Pay-As-You-Go system.
- All you need is a decent network.
Never again be limited by your setup
- Choose any of our four setups and switch between them at any time. Simple editing? Work with Medium. Demanding rendering task? Go Turbo with a few clicks.
- All your Cloud Desktops can be connected to the same drive, so you don't need to worry about file transferring between your machines.
Connect with a desktop application or browser
- You can connect to your Renderro Cloud Desktops with the Renderro desktop application or by using browser connection.
- The desktop application is meant for precise, pixel-perfect work like editing and modeling, while browser connection lets you quickly browse your Cloud Desktop to check up on rendering, or transfer files.
Clean Windows 10 installation
- All Renderro Cloud Desktops come with a clean Windows 10 operating system that's capable of running all the software you would normally use on your standard Windows 10 workstation.