- Keep your media in Renderro Cloud Storage - one of Renderro best features that lets you store all your top-notch designs and resources in a single, easily accessible place.
- A standard PC would provide you with a single processor, while Renderro Cloud Desktop supports up to 64 processors.
- The Cloud Storage is scalable, which means you are not limited by the file size of your projects, and can always manage the storage size at any time.
- This will keep your data under the best protection and save you up a lot of storage on your physical device.
How does Renderro Cloud Storage work?
- Renderro Cloud Storage is one of our core functionalities that allows you to work on your media on Renderro Cloud Desktops. Each Renderro Desktop has to be connected to a Cloud Drive. This way, you can use your media with installed software like Adobe or Blender.
- Cloud Drives can be shared between multiple Cloud Desktops, giving you a way to quickly switch between machines, without the need to transfer your media back and forth.
Upload your projects to Renderro Cloud Drive
- Moving your projects and media to Renderro can be done either with our built-in file uploader or by using external file browsing software like Cyberduck or FileZilla.
- You can also use different Cloud Storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive to quickly move your work around, starting at 1GB/s transfer speed.
Browse and manage
- After you upload your work to Renderro Cloud Storage, you can manage your resources from the administration panel, or the Cloud Desktop itself.
- With Cloud Drives technology, those resources can be shared between multiple Renderro Desktops, resembling NAS drives you typically work within studios.
Access all your files from Renderro Desktops
- Files stored in your Renderro Drive can be accessed from the administration panel or from your Renderro Desktop.
- You can use this space as your standard hard drive, working on all the files and media that are stored on the Cloud Drive.
What is Cloud Storage?
- Using cloud storage means storing your valuable data like graphic designs, film projects, movies, or photos in a remote data center (a big warehouse full of powerful Desktops) provided by a company like Google or Amazon. Cloud storage comes with nothing but benefits to the way you manage your files. The data centers are protected by cutting-edge security, both physical and digital.
- You completely eliminate the risk of manual harm that could be done to your files like getting your laptop damaged, or hard drive wet. The files are always easy to access, from almost any device with an internet connection. It's also the cheapest way of storing a big amount of data that is often the case for graphic designs and films.
Cloud Storage for Graphic Designers and Filmmakers
- Renderro Cloud Storage for graphic designers was created to help you in storing all creatives, images, animations, icons, and files that you simply don't use on a daily basis.
- The cost of storage will always depend on the amount of data you want to keep on Renderro Cloud Storage.
- As a filmmaker, you always want your media to be at hand. With Renderro Cloud Storage it will always be a click away, easily sharable with your peers or clients.
- Your work can be uploaded to Renderro in minutes from services like Dropbox or Google Drive.